Covenant of Mayors, Data4Action & ENERGee-Watch Webinar
Future Development of Climate, Energy & GhG Observatories
5th of October 2016, from 10:00-12:00 (Brussels time)
The Data4Action project in collaboration with the Covenant of Mayors Office will host a webinar which provides a unique opportunity to listen to, and partake, in a discussion in relation to the latest developments in Climate and Energy.
The experience of several regional Greenhouse Gas (GhG) observatories, as well as the potential to apply this experience at local level will be discussed. This will be followed by a brainstorm on the orientation and future development of an Energy and GhG Observatories, for all to partake.
In addition, climate change adaption measures such as indicators, baseline emission inventories and the development of Sustainable Energy Climate Action plans (SECAP) will also be discussed.
- Introduction, by Kjell Skogsberg – Energikontor Norr
- Presentation of the new Covenant of Mayors for Climate and Energy, by Ciarán O’Sullivan, from the CoM Office
- Presentation of Climate vulnerability analysis at the territorial level, Anne Luminet Rhônalpénergie-Environnement & ORECC
- Presentation of the Energy, GHG and climate Observatory of the Hauts-de-France, Julien Dumont – CERDD
- Open discussion on:
- The integration of new thematic (such as land planning, ..) could be taken in account in the Energy and GHG Observatories
- The need to develop a Climate “branch” within the Energy and Climate Strategy
You can register to the webinar by clicking on the following link.
Link to Registration & Webinar:
- Registration: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/future-development-of-climate-energy-ghg-observatories-tickets-27978178485
- to the webinar: https://eumayors.adobeconnect.com/ccadaptionpractice/
Enlace a la noticia: Covenant of Mayors, Data4Action & ENERGee-Watch Webinar